What are some differences to expect

lovetocruise79

In my experience the food is a bit better on RCL, besides that in my experience its about the same. We didn't think that we would have enjoyed CCL becasue the rumors, but we want to become platinum with CCL

You make the cruise the way you want it!!!

Enjoy

We have cruised with RCCL once and CC 4 times with #5 coming in 40 days. I enjoyed our RCCL cruise as well as our CC cruises. The main difference to me was the food. I like CC much better. It could have been the time of year but I have never seen so many old people as I did on the RCCL cruise. We are in our sixties and we were the yourg kids on the ship. The rooms are comparible but CC has more storage. I LOVED Quest on RCCL and enjoyed the ice skating show. Nothing like that on CC. So to us the deciding factor is price and you can't beat CC's prices.

We have cruised on both. My husband and I agree that we prefer the decor of Royal. As far as food goes he prefers Royal and I prefer Carnival. There are small differences, but I would compare them to differences between the different ships on Royal. We enjoy both of lines and pick based upon the itinerary and price.

Archived