Navigator - 1st balcony - any tips/advice!?

kmcg8r

We leave on Navigator on Thursday and are so excited to be in our first balcony (a hump one!)... What tips/advice can anyone offer? We've only ever been in interior rooms so are very excited!

Thanks in advance!

K

We leave on Navigator on Thursday and are so excited to be in our first balcony (a hump one!)... What tips/advice can anyone offer? We've only ever been in interior rooms so are very excited!

Thanks in advance!

K

Definitely put your room service order out before you go to bed for two reasons. First they call you prior to bringing your order to the room so it's a nice wake up call. Second, and this is the best, sitting on the balcony with that first cup of coffee, eating some fruit or something, watching the ocean first thing in the morning is amazing! Enjoy your cruise and your balcony. I'm on Navigator in a couple weeks and can't wait. Take care, Jim

I concur with the breakfast on the balcony. Wonderful. I also very much enjoy sail-away on the balcony. Usually with another room service pot of coffee and a small snack, then I get ready for dinner. (one of the many reasons I would never do an early dinner - sail aways are just somewhat magical)

Night time is also nice to sit out there,especially if there is moonlight reflecting on the ocean. Bring a sweater, it can get a bit cool at night though!

It's also lovely to wake up in the morning and open the curtain and even the door and just look at the sun shine on the sea and hear either the ocean or the noises in the port( leave the sheer closed in port though... Some mornings you might get up and be docked right next to another ship:eek:

We also enjoy relaxing out there while prepping for dinner.

Enjoy your cruise- you will love NOS one of our favorites... plenty to do, but not so big that it overwhelms!

Definitely put your room service order out before you go to bed for two reasons. First they call you prior to bringing your order to the room so it's a nice wake up call. Second, and this is the best, sitting on the balcony with that first cup of coffee, eating some fruit or something, watching the ocean first thing in the morning is amazing! Enjoy your cruise and your balcony. I'm on Navigator in a couple weeks and can't wait. Take care, Jim

I totaly agree. This is what we do when we cruise. There is nothing better than having your breakfast and coffee on your own balcony and enjoying the ocean!!!! Total Bliss!

Archived