Belize, Grand Princess March 26 what to do

magnumcoog

Belizerays just emailed me and cancelled the snorkel excursion that I had booked with them, they said it was because they had not reached their minimum.

Cave tubing is out, so I do not know what to do? Any ideas? Have daughter age 14 along with the wife.

I don't know if your itinerary was one of the ones that ahs changed. I'll be on the Grand the week after you, and we arrive in Belize at 6:30am. I contacted Coral Breeze (www.coralbreezelimited.com) and they set up a special shark ray alley, Caye Caulker and Coral Gardens tour for the special early arrival. Just for passangers of the Grand. You might wnat to contact them and see what they have available. It's kind of late, so they may either be booked or not enough people yet, but it's worth a try (you could always see about getting the 6 minimum from people on your cruise)

LES!

Belizerays just emailed me and cancelled the snorkel excursion that I had booked with them, they said it was because they had not reached their minimum.

Cave tubing is out, so I do not know what to do? Any ideas? Have daughter age 14 along with the wife.

Have you checked some of the other cave tubing vendors? Coral Breeze, Wet 'n' Wild, XStream, I know I'm missing some...one of them might still be able to take you!

Alas, we will not be arriving early, we get there in the afternoon.

Belizerays replied to me and said there are some people that operate small boats out of the tourist village, but I am afraid we might get stranded in Belize if we try that.

Archived