Mazatlan and PV Las Caletas questions

MichMind

Hi,

Does anyone know where the thread might be where Mazatlan Frank talked about the new changes made to the malecon in Mazatlan? Sounded like it was a nice walk.

Also, we're booked for the Las Caletas tour in PV and wanted to know if anyone has reserved any of the spa treatments there? If so, where/when do you do that and what did you think of the treatments

Thanks

We had a nice Malecon (boardwalk) before, but we (or at least I), never really noticed that it needed some makeup. It was nice but this one we have now is Beautiful! I remember quite a few people protested at the begining, because they said that we needed more urgent things, but the truth is, it was worth it.

The new Malecon runs from Fishermans monument to Valentinos night club. They made it wider, they put colors in the sidewalk and they put railings, benches, pots for plants and garbage disposal cans! They also fixed and painted the part of the Malecon at Olas altas towards the cliff divers. It is really nice also.

I hope this answers your question amigo.

Have a great weekend!

Mazatlan Frank

The new malecon is around 10 minutes away from the ship by taxi. They should charge you around 6 to 7 dollars where it starts on the south side or if it is closer to the golden zone around $10us. This is per taxi.

Enjoy the Malecon and Mazatlan!

Mazatlan Frank

Archived