Question for royalcruz in Ft. Lauderdale

goingsailing

Hi I have seen your post of the past and have a question for you regarding embarkation day at Port Everglades. My daughter and I will be arriving there on Thursday morning to cruise on the Coral Princess. I was wondering how early we can drop our luggage off with the porters before the cruise with the plan of then taking a taxi to the Harbor Shops. Our flight gets into Florida pretty early, around 8:00am. So we will have time to kill. Thank you for your help!

Sandy

I'm not the person you asked, but in many cases, including a few months ago at another terminal at Port Everglades, I have seen people dropping off luggage as we were disembarking before 9am. I wouldn't go rushing out of the airport as fast as possible, but I would say you should be able to get your taxi to swing by the port to drop your luggage and then take you to Harbor Shops.

I'm not the person you asked, but in many cases, including a few months ago at another terminal at Port Everglades, I have seen people dropping off luggage as we were disembarking before 9am. I wouldn't go rushing out of the airport as fast as possible, but I would say you should be able to get your taxi to swing by the port to drop your luggage and then take you to Harbor Shops.

Thank you DanJ, I am thinking we may not get out of the airport until close to 9am then have the taxi ride over to the port, so I guess it will be close to around 10am when we drop off our luggage. That should be an okay time for the ship's crew to handle our stuff as other passengers are gettting off and we can then go to the shops. Thanks again for answering my question, I think royalcruz maybe on a cruise right now anyway!

Archived