A few questions

I will be traveling on the Allure in November and I can't wait. I am already trying to piece things together to better the trip. If possible, can someone upload the menu for Samba? We are debating whether to go there. Also, are all the menu items at Giovanni's family style? Is it possible to get a "skinny girl" margarita at Rita's or do they only offer the ones on the menu? How is the Dog house on the boardwalk? Thanks for your help

I don't think they gave us a menu at Samba. You either get the meat or you get the salad bar - they then serve you tableside whatever cuts of meat you want in whatever amounts you want.

My wife asked for a Skinny Girl Margarita at Rita's Cantina and was told they did not have any.

The dog house was very nice. I had every one of the different varieties of hot dog and had the Sicilian about 4 times - with peppers and onions. Dang, I am hungry. While the dog house is certainly a place you could go to if you chose to eat there for a particular meal, I treated it like it was a snack bar and would just go down and get a hot dog whenever I wanted. Being in the aft of the ship and only 3 decks away made it easy to run down there quickly while getting ready for dinner or waiting for people to get there pool supplies together. Hot dogs are like my ice cream. :)

I will be traveling on the Allure in November and I can't wait. I am already trying to piece things together to better the trip. If possible, can someone upload the menu for Samba? We are debating whether to go there. Also, are all the menu items at Giovanni's family style? Is it possible to get a "skinny girl" margarita at Rita's or do they only offer the ones on the menu? How is the Dog house on the boardwalk? Thanks for your help

We're on the Allure in November too - when are you sailing?

We are all so on the Allure in Nov. 13th sailing but still not sure how the Samba grill works. My wife isn't the biggest eater so how does it work you pay one price then eat all the me you want do you get sides with this?

You pay the one price or if you just want salad there is a price for that but they watch carefully. If you sneak a piece of meat you will pay full price. They may be changing this to the one price only.

Here is how it works. You go in sit down at your table. You get up and get your own choice of salad at the salad bar. This has salads, sides, cheese, shrimp ect. Then you sit down and eat something but turn your lamp on. This will signal the start of the meat displays. The grouchos will come around with diffrent meats, strip steak, surlion, chicken (bacon wrapped) and others. You can get as much or as little as you want. No extra charges here (ect drinks ie beer ect). Milk, tea and coffee (reg) are free.

Archived