Sleep Inn Baltimore

moeferg

This was posted by DKane in the "Question About Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotels" board:

We checked into the Sleep Inn last Saturday and cruised on Sunday. We had free parking for the week but since we checked in on Saturday instead of Sunday, they only charged us $15. So it was cheaper to stay there overnight and park for the week (for free) as opposed to parking at the pier for a week $115.

The hotel just opened in December, was very comfortable, tastefully decorated, had Continental breakfast every morning with make your own waffle stations. I would stay there again. Close enough to the harbor and the nice restaurants. Hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful.

I think there are two Sleep Inns, one close to the harbor, the other that is advertised on stay123 is closer to the airport. I wonder if she was talking about the closer one or the one near the airport.

I think there are two Sleep Inns, one close to the harbor, the other that is advertised on stay123 is closer to the airport. I wonder if she was talking about the closer one or the one near the airport.

DKane is referencing the Sleep Inn Inner Harbor as it's a new hotel.

If you're interested in the Sleep Inn BWI, I believe several CC members have stayed there. A search may provide you with some info.

Archived