Memorable moments aboard the Breaktaking Ship Celebrity Solstice 3/27/2011

bbdqsony

Went on Cruise for the very first time with Celebrity Solstice on 3/27/2011 for 7 days and absolutely loved it. Have been reject going on cruise for some reason but I decided to try something different and I regret for not going on cruise when I had chance in past. I've booked another cruise with RCI this month!

I couldnt find intro myself page here in forum??

Here's vid/pic I took when I was on my first cruise. (How to I post YouTube video here instead redirect url?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlXIQbvVBlA

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for repeat post, couldnt find this original message and unsure how to delete the first message after I found it. Anyway ....

I saw the video on YouTube for the March 27th Solstice trip and loved it as I was there also. Congratulations on a job very well done.

Curious how much video didnt get into the finished product ?? Any of the 50's Music Trivia Game in the Foyer. It did take on a life of its own. :o As much as I think it would be very embarrassing .... I have to admit I would have loved to have had that included.

Sorry I couldnt reply on YouTube as it kept bouncing me out and this was the best option I could think of.

Archived