Laser Show on Pacific Jewel

Hi Folks :D..am I mistaken or did I read somewhere that there is a Laser show on the Jewel? I know theres a Circus Show because everyone loves a circus (even though I can just stay home to witness one of those lol) :rolleyes:

There was a laser show when we sailed in October, they held it in the atrium.

It was really good the kids liked it too.

The circus show was good also, actually it's acrobatics with the big hoop thing on the pool deck, that was good.

Do yourself a favour and book the salt grill as soon as you can, it is really good.

We liked the asian restaurant too you get about 8 courses so it's well worth it.

I think it was you who was asking about the night club too, we went in there one night and we were the oldest swingers in town. It was on the way back from Queensland when the stabilizers packed up. It's on the top deck and we were rocking and rolling up there even though we were standing still.

Overall it is a nice ship considering it's age and I'm sure you will have a great time.

Paul

Thanks Sludger...thought I had read it some where..got to love a light show..much better than a circus lol :D..can you book in advance for the salt grill?...yes it was me asking about the Attic nite club...well maybe it will be rough again and that might help my dancing :)..what sort of music do they play to make you the oldest swingers around by the way?

Yes there is a laser show on the Pacific Jewel.

There were at least three different shows on the 13 night NZ cruise I was on in Jan/Feb this year.

Each show didn't last all that long - 5-10 minutes, but it was good nonetheless :)

Thanks Sludger...thought I had read it some where..got to love a light show..much better than a circus lol :D..can you book in advance for the salt grill?...yes it was me asking about the Attic nite club...well maybe it will be rough again and that might help my dancing :)..what sort of music do they play to make you the oldest swingers around by the way?

Mate it wouldn't have mattered if there was no music we would still have been the oldest swingers in town. We really should have gone straight back to our cabins that night!

Actually the night club reminded me of those little clubs they have in London where you have to know someone to get in, we liked it.

All the best,

Sunny again in Perth.

Paul

Hi again Paul :)..lol..I know that feeling still dancing around with no music to be heard and wishing the next day that I hadn't had that last beer ;)...and you are right some of the best clubs I have frequented are the small cant even swing a cat in sort..:D..

As for the weather in Perth I'm 2 hours south but its mad it still feels like summer and still bugger all rain..beats being in a flood but :rolleyes:

Cheers Muzza

ohh btw I found a link to the laser show on the Jewel for those who are intrested

Archived