Final Documents, Government Fees & Charges????

Linda2433

Got my final cruise documents today from the Travel Agent. Just noticed a $10.00 fee in the Princess Boarding pass thing i am assuming is the tipping per day charge. Also on the document is Government Fees & Charges, Customs: $1.75, IRS $3.00 and Govt. & Something Tax $43.74. Is this in addition to what we already paid for the cruise. I know the tipping is but questioning the Government Fees? Does anyone Know? Can't get intouch with Travel Agent until Sat. or Mon. Thanks.

Unless there is something new, I never remember seeing anything on my boarding documents about the tip pp per day.

What you paid for your cruise should have all been in the final payment you made before you received your documents.

Sometimes if you use a discount TA, your price on your tickets may not match what you actually paid or the amount will just state 'as agreed upon'.

No, you should not owe anything more.

And the $10 pp per day will be deducted from your shipboard account on a daily basis.

Guest Host Tink

Hi,

All of those fees you have already paid for, TA's and Cruise Lines are required by law to show on any travel document what taxes and fees are collected. No worries!

Archived