last 2 days?

cruisekid13

Dread the drive to whatever port my 2 DD's and I are going to cruise from. LOL In a few years at least my oldest will maybe be able to do some of the driving then....Makes an old man feel even older after a 16 hour drive. LOL

Besides going totally nuts? :D In addition to what some of the others have said, we get the pets to the kennel (reservations made in advance), make sure our daughters have everything they'll need while we're gone, make sure all our forms are filled out including luggage tags from the cruiseline, and read the boards!

I go over my cruise inventory/packing lists (first cruise last year; I had a list that was 5 pages long :))... And I put clear tape over the luggage tags, to make them sturdier, but I'm not sure I'll do that again because the date stamps smeared when we checked our bags...

I can't remember anything else. :D We must have done something else...

I will probably unpack my luggage and re-pack it all for about the umpteenth time, making sure I have everything I need! Then I'll change my mind and do it all again. Oh, and take out some time to read these boards..... oh, and apply another layer of my Tantowels to my fake tan on my pasty white legs.... :)

Archived