Caribbean Wear

beckers

I found a great website for really cute dresses to wear on a Caribbean cruise.

I ordered one of the short tank dresses for my cruise to wear on Caribbean night Thought you might like it also.

Mauishirts.com

wow they are really pretty! thanks for sharing.

Actually, what I am really excited about are the hawaii shirts.. my husband always goes on and on about how he doesn't have one and he is determined to find one he likes for our upcoming cruise! He will be quite happy about this and if he orders, then I'm getting a dress! :)

I found the sizing pretty close to what I am used to. The nice thing about these dresses is they will not wrinkle, no matter what. Not sure if they still do this but they were including a matching necklace with each dress, which was a nice surprise. Also, as I recall, I placed an order on a thursday and my dresses were here on Tuesday.

Carol

Just got my Monkeibusiness dress in the mail. It's made out of a very nice rayon fabric, heavier than I expected. It did come with a free necklace- a orangey strand of beads, like mardi gras beads. It's not really my style so I'll give it to my son for his pirate treasure box. ;).

The dress came all folded up in a plastic mailing bag/envelope and stuffed in my small mailbox and it was completely unwrinkled when I took it out and put it on! It will pack for the cruise very nicely!

Archived