Crowne Plaza Ft. Lauderdale

perkyblue

Just a warning -- don't rely on their "guaranteed wake-up call." They promise to refund you one night's stay if you don't get your wake-up call, but they'll just claim that the system sent it out and give you a free breakfast instead.

I was awake a half hour before my scheduled wake-up call and I never left the room, so I KNOW that the phone did not ring! It's not a huge problem since I was already awake, but I HATE it when companies make "guarantees" that they won't offer. If you're going to make an offer like that, you'd better be willing to honor it. :mad:

Just a warning -- don't rely on their "guaranteed wake-up call." They promise to refund you one night's stay if you don't get your wake-up call, but they'll just claim that the system sent it out and give you a free breakfast instead.

I was awake a half hour before my scheduled wake-up call and I never left the room, so I KNOW that the phone did not ring! It's not a huge problem since I was already awake, but I HATE it when companies make "guarantees" that they won't offer. If you're going to make an offer like that, you'd better be willing to honor it. :mad:

First of all did you ask to speak to the manager?

Second....I hope this is all you have to worry about.

Good Luck!! I just received a phone call that they do not want to honor my guaranteed room for the pre-cruise stay. The hotel made a mistake and over booked. I am not very happy that I am forced to look for a room that I thought was confirmed several months ago!!

Archived