Current Pearl Courtyard Butlers, Concierge, CD, etc?

marelind

Hey there, recent Pearl cruisers. We will be departing in less than three weeks. Our family has a DOS, and 2 CY Villas (starboard side). Curious what you can tell us about the butlers, concierge or staff. Thanks so much.

Hey there, recent Pearl cruisers. We will be departing in less than three weeks. Our family has a DOS, and 2 CY Villas (starboard side). Curious what you can tell us about the butlers, concierge or staff. Thanks so much.

i have not been on the pearl yet, but i bet the cy villa/concierge is outstanding. enjoy your cruise, and megan and i look foward to meeting you guys next year ;)

Just returned from the Pearl last Sunday. Had a 2 bedroom family courtyard suite. Our Butler was Jeffery, Room Steward was Garry, Courtyard Butler was Crispin, Concierge...Ana Marie with asst. Denny. All were very good. Jeffery did a great job, any request we had he filled asap. Garry couldn't have been any nicer, did a super job with our room and his towel animals were wonderful. Crispin in the Courtyard was awesome.....super friendly and would bend over backwards to get you what you wanted. Ana Marie did her job well but we didn't use her that much. A couple of dinner reservations, tender tickets (once) and that was about it. But a very nice young lady.

i have not been on the pearl yet, but i bet the cy villa/concierge is outstanding. enjoy your cruise, and megan and i look foward to meeting you guys next year ;)

Awww, Dave, thanks! I know our cruise next year will be fantastic! Say hi to Megan. See ya on the Roll Call. :)

Just returned from the Pearl last Sunday. Had a 2 bedroom family courtyard suite. Our Butler was Jeffery, Room Steward was Garry, Courtyard Butler was Crispin, Concierge...Ana Marie with asst. Denny. All were very good. Jeffery did a great job, any request we had he filled asap. Garry couldn't have been any nicer, did a super job with our room and his towel animals were wonderful. Crispin in the Courtyard was awesome.....super friendly and would bend over backwards to get you what you wanted. Ana Marie did her job well but we didn't use her that much. A couple of dinner reservations, tender tickets (once) and that was about it. But a very nice young lady.

TinaMarie, thank you so much for your detailed response. This is just what I was looking for. We will be in cabin 14012; our first time in the courtyard.

Marelind, thanks for asking... We are catching the Pearl in Vancouver on the 8th of May for the initial Alaska cruise season. We've been wondering who the Butler and Concierge was as well. I've heard great things about Jeffrey, but not too much about Ana Marie. Did Carlos and Dilip leave the Pearl? We were looking forward to meeting them as we've heard so much about their service for suite passengers.

Have a great time on your cruise.. Enjoy your sail in to San Francisco! Even though I've lived here for quite some time, I've never actually sailed under the bridge...

--alex

Archived