California Dreamin' - Charleston

duckie22

Years ago I use to visit Charleston every summer. There was a restaurant, on the banks of the Yacht Club, called California Dreamin'. It was a super place and the food was really good. The atmosphere was great in that you could watch the sail boats come in and out of the club. Can anyone tell me if that restaurant is still there and is it still good?

Thanks for the info.

Years ago I use to visit Charleston every summer. There was a restaurant, on the banks of the Yacht Club, called California Dreamin'. It was a super place and the food was really good. The atmosphere was great in that you could watch the sail boats come in and out of the club. Can anyone tell me if that restaurant is still there and is it still good?

Thanks for the info.

Yes, it is still there, still owned by Jerry Greenbaum and his family. Very highly respected restauranteurs that own and have restored multiple historic buildings and made them into excellent restaurants.

Can't say enough nice things about this company.

Archived