Any recent Western Caribbean cruisers?

I am getting ready to go on NOS next week to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I am just wondering how the weather and seas have been lately. Has it been calm? Has the water been warm? I am not one of those people that enjoys the rocking and rolling of a ship so I prefer to cruise the Caribbean this time of year because the seas are typically more consistently calm. I know you can never predict what Mother Nature is going to decide to throw at you but I'm just trying to prepare as much as possible. :)

I am getting ready to go on NOS next week to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I am just wondering how the weather and seas have been lately. Has it been calm? Has the water been warm? :)

I was wondering the same thing. I'm on NOS next week as well. I don't care for an excessively rocking boat either. Looks like a chance of showers on the day I'm in Grand Cayman. Hopefully it doesn't rain while I'm in Cozumel because that's my beach day!

Just off Navigator of the seas which cruised to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. The seas were pretty calm. Winds did pick up a few nights but did not really cause any problems with intense rocking or such. A few nights towardthe back of the ship was a little rough in the theatre, ice show, and windjammer. Temperatures were in the 80's and the water was 82 in Cozumel and seemed a bit warmer in grand cayman. Overall pretty sunny skies but very humid. Make sure to pack a sweater for night if you get cold easily.

yes it was humid inside the ship--especially on the higher floors (11 and 12) and also by the doors of floor 4. I forgot to bring product for my hair so my hair did not stay straightened very long after spending time straightening every night. My hair frizzes and poofs badly in humid weather. I think you will be fine though if you stay away from those floors!

Archived