Room Assignment Help!!

Cruisemaiden

Hey all...35 days out, no room assignment on modify booking yet. I tried the Gift trick and that says call 1-800 to give a gift to guarantee cabin.

I have been looking on the threads for checking GTEE room assignments.

Can anyone tell me, on the back of my sign and sail doc, the string of numbers on the bottom starting with your booking number and then what I beleive to be the room number....if that room number in the string is accurate and will I be in that room when I arrive at the pier?

I am booked for an OV GTEE, I have TBA grey luggage tags and am just wondering if my room can change from what is on the sign and sail. My sign and sail on the front says GTEE but the string of numbers on the bottom back after my booking number says R233.

I tried the link to check my room number trying to go thru the gift way and it didn't work - but I did go to carnival.com and select the fun pass at the bottom of the page, fill in the booking number, etc and then select the gift & services (I think it's services) select something and added it to my cart and it came up with my room number. I had booked an 8a gurantee and I think it was upgraded but I'm not sure. We're sailing on the Miracle on 5/1/05. Good luck with the room number - it took me several tries and days to get it.

Sharon

TBA, u wont find out till the day you get there, Seren said on another post those last numbers is your cabin number, looks like Riviera cabin 233, but due to TBA, I wouldnt hold it to that, you will probably get bumpped to a level 7, how long did you book this cruise? within 2 to 3 months? R233 it is, if you booked last year, then at least a catagory 7a plus, thats how its been working for me, makes sure you get the cabin number at the pier so that you can mark your bags before you hand them over.

Well, I booked the cruise about about February 1 of this year, so not that long ago. I originally booked the cruise and paid for a 4A inside category with an assigned room number as no guarantee rooms were available at the time I booked.

Then about 2 weeks ago, I happened to call my Carnival PVP cause I noticed prices had gone down a bit, I wound up getting a room upgrade to OV Guarantee.

So, I was just wondering if the numbers on the bottom of the Sign and Sail were accurate and if R233 is actually where my room is going to be or if there is a chance it will change by the time I get to the pier.

Thank you so much for your replies, I was beginning to think no-one would get back to me!

I tried the link to check my room number trying to go thru the gift way and it didn't work - but I did go to carnival.com and select the fun pass at the bottom of the page, fill in the booking number, etc and then select the gift & services (I think it's services) select something and added it to my cart and it came up with my room number. I had booked an 8a gurantee and I think it was upgraded but I'm not sure. We're sailing on the Miracle on 5/1/05. Good luck with the room number - it took me several tries and days to get it.

Sharon

I tried that little trick, and it still says "Stateroom Number: GUAR". So, maybe the R233 on my Sign and Sail is not correct, I guess I will see when I get to the Pier. LOL

Archived