Need motel with car parking for 10 day cruise in Toronto, Ca

loverofcruises

I think you will have trouble finding a hotel downtown that will let you park for 10 days. You will probably be better off staying out near Pearson at a park and fly deal and taking a cab or shuttle downtown. Cab fare is probably $50 or so.

DanJ: We've always stayed at the Hiliday Inn Select by Pearson. They let you park for 14 days for no extra charge. I even used it one time when we didn't plan on staying overnight as it was the cheapest parking I could find.

That certainly is an interesting cruise you're doing. Being from London it would feel odd cruising to Goderich and taking a bus to Stratford!

It's the OP doing this cruise, not me LOL. Some of the itineraries this company runs sound pretty interesting (especially the New York City to Toronto, via the Hudson River and Erie Canal in to Lake Ontario). Not something for me to do yet though as I'm still very much interested in big ship cruises.

I had forgotten about these ships. I received a brochure from St. Lawrence Cruises Lines 2011 but I see them listed on this website.

I suspect there only hotel that would offer parking in Toronto would be at or close to Pearson Airport.

Linda

Archived