Takeaway coffee at Cafe el Bacio?

uktraveller

I remember sitting in the cafe on Solstice and having specialty coffee in china mugs.....but I don't recall seeing anyone buying takeaway. I'm considering buying one of the non-alcohol packages so it would be useful to know.

Thanks

I remember sitting in the cafe on Solstice and having specialty coffee in china mugs.....but I don't recall seeing anyone buying takeaway. I'm considering buying one of the non-alcohol packages so it would be useful to know.

Thanks

When we were onboard Eclipse (sister ship to Solstice), we ordered coffee to go several times a day, so we made good use of the beverage package. They will serve it in paper coffee cups.

When we were onboard Eclipse (sister ship to Solstice), we ordered coffee to go several times a day, so we made good use of the beverage package. They will serve it in paper coffee cups.

That's what I'd hoped for......Thanks:)

For those of us without concierge service, can one of us slip out for early morning specialty coffees for the two of us to enjoy on our balcony, using the beverage package, with the two cards, but only one person present? We are hoping to take turns doing the 'early coffee run' while the other sleeps in. :) Thanks for your insights.

we are considering the non alcoholic premium package- Does anyone know if it includes the specialty after dinner coffees in the MDR ? I usually like these kinds of coffees (I think they were like Irish Coffee, etc & there was an up-charge) I have never had them before on board,but would be interested if they were included in the package.

I have been told one person can go to a bar with the two beverage cards and get two drinks. I asked if I wanted to run up to the bar to get a drink for my husband and I for use to drink in the cabin while we were getting ready for dinner, and they said we could.

Archived