MCO-Port cruisexpress shuttle was awesome.

AandBmom

Almost every day I read on here people asking for advice on how to get from Orlando airport to the cruise port. I'm sharing my experience here in case it might help others make a decision. We rented a van from Dollar rental car at the airport and returned it to the Dollar location in Cape Canaveral. We flew in a few days early and did Disney so we needed a vehicle. This was a great option before our cruise b/c we were able to spend the morning of our cruise at Kennedy Space Centre. It was easy to return the van and get the rental car shuttle to the port. For the way home renting a vehicle didn't work out to be feasible for us so we hired a shuttle company. After a ton of research we went with cruisexpress dot com b/c their prices were the best ($20pp, no charge for infants) and the owner, Wanda was really professional, helpful and prompt in her replies. We were thrilled with their service. They had a few shuttles there to pick up passengers so they were able to get going w/ the people that got off the ship early and then have a second and third van ready for those that got off later. This meant that the early people didn't have to wait a long time to get moving. The shuttle was clean and appeared well taken care of. The movie Toy Story was playing in the van for the kids when we got in which was a nice treat (they really needed something to help pass the time as they were tired and a little grumpy from a week long vacation). When we got to the airport my husband paid the driver cash not knowing that I had already paid ahead of time on line (stupid error that happened as a result of poor communication). Wanda contacted us right away to let us know that we had double paid and she credited us the difference immediately. For all these reasons I highly recommend cruisexpress!

Almost every day I read on here people asking for advice on how to get from Orlando airport to the cruise port. I'm sharing my experience here in case it might help others make a decision. We rented a van from Dollar rental car at the airport and returned it to the Dollar location in Cape Canaveral. We flew in a few days early and did Disney so we needed a vehicle. This was a great option before our cruise b/c we were able to spend the morning of our cruise at Kennedy Space Centre. It was easy to return the van and get the rental car shuttle to the port. For the way home renting a vehicle didn't work out to be feasible for us so we hired a shuttle company. After a ton of research we went with cruisexpress dot com b/c their prices were the best ($20pp, no charge for infants) and the owner, Wanda was really professional, helpful and prompt in her replies. We were thrilled with their service. They had a few shuttles there to pick up passengers so they were able to get going w/ the people that got off the ship early and then have a second and third van ready for those that got off later. This meant that the early people didn't have to wait a long time to get moving. The shuttle was clean and appeared well taken care of. The movie Toy Story was playing in the van for the kids when we got in which was a nice treat (they really needed something to help pass the time as they were tired and a little grumpy from a week long vacation). When we got to the airport my husband paid the driver cash not knowing that I had already paid ahead of time on line (stupid error that happened as a result of poor communication). Wanda contacted us right away to let us know that we had double paid and she credited us the difference immediately. For all these reasons I highly recommend cruisexpress!

Thanks for the review it is helpful to hear who is dependable and nice to read a positive review.

I also highly recommend cruisexpress. We used them last year, and couldn't have been more pleased. The price is definitely right, and it was a breeze getting to MCO. Wanda is very prompt, and stays on top of everything!

Archived