Freedom April 9 - 17......Great trip!

jaixrx

As I'm sitting in the Victoriana lounge waiting for our zone number to be called I thought I would drop a line to say what a great trip this was. We did the Western route..Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama. We had wonderful weather, service and an overall super time. Don't fly home until tomorrow and cannot fathom typing up a review on my phone so look for it sometime next week...feel free to ask questions here and I will answer if able!

BTW..the Freedom may have taken over the Legend as my favorite ship!

Wow! Nice! :-)

We sail on the FREEDOM this coming Saturday!

So a couple questions:

A. In the cabins, on the TV, is there a channel to see LIDO deck or the bow of the ship? (we have an inside cabin and use this to check weather in the AM.)

B. Any good movies on the Big Screen any night?

C. How were cruise director and piano bar guy?

Welcome home!

Thanks!

Drew

Wow! Nice! :-)

We sail on the FREEDOM this coming Saturday!

So a couple questions:

A. In the cabins, on the TV, is there a channel to see LIDO deck or the bow of the ship? (we have an inside cabin and use this to check weather in the AM.)

B. Any good movies on the Big Screen any night?

C. How were cruise director and piano bar guy?

Welcome home!

Thanks!

Drew

Yes there are channels to see both.

Movies we had were toy story 3, karate kid, iron man 2 and cats and dogs 2 that I can remember.

Loved Ryan the CD...didn't go to piano bar..had kids with us!

Enjoy your trip!

As I'm sitting in the Victoriana lounge waiting for our zone number to be called I thought I would drop a line to say what a great trip this was. We did the Western route..Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama. We had wonderful weather, service and an overall super time. Don't fly home until tomorrow and cannot fathom typing up a review on my phone so look for it sometime next week...feel free to ask questions here and I will answer if able!

Looking forward to your review..................

I love hearing how Freedom is such a favorite ship amongst many cruisers!!!! I'll get to see in 4 days!!!!! Glad you had a great cruise, looking forward to some pics......When you get a chance:)

We were on this cruise too. Lovely time. This is the first time we have been aboard when the ship picked up someone from Cuba who was traveling in a small inflatable boat with a sail. Looked like he miscalculated and was headed up to Mississippi instead of Florida. Had to do a u-turn and meet the coast guard near Key West. Interesting morning.

So good to find a review for the 8 day Freedom to Panama. I will be doing this same cruise very soon, May 7th. Really looking forward to it. I don't have any questions. Just looking forward to hearing all about your cruise. Hope you can add pictures too. Glad you had such a good time.

Archived