Anyone need some fast cruise credits?

PartyAllDaTyme

The good news-- Celebrity is offering a one night cruise! Sail in Concierge class or better, and there's a quick two cruise credits.

The bad news-- It's only being offered December 9, 2012. RT from Sydney, Australia. Good news if you're from Sydney.

There is a two night Bahamas cruise on Millennium out of Miami on January 5, however. For those looking to pick up some quick cruise credits, you could do a B2B on Eclipse January 7th for the eastern Caribbean, or jump up to Port Lauderdale for an overnight stay and then Solstice on January 8th for the western Caribbean itinerary. Book Concierge or better for both legs and get a total of four cruise credits in nine or ten days!:cool: I think this is why C&A went to cruise points based on the number of days.

You could also do the first leg as the five-day western Caribbean December 31, 2011 Millie sailing, but that's a holiday cruise and so is more expensive.

Of course, this is dependent on Captain's Club not changing by then.

I thought the cruise credits would change before DH and I took a 2 day/5 day BTB on the Century in Concierge Staterooms this past January. Luckily there wasn't a change and now we are Elite!!

There 2 couples from Florida at our Dinner table who took the 2 day to gain Elite Status. Wonder how many others there were on board for the same reason?

No wonder there are so many Elite Pax on some cruises! It's a rather easy level to reach with the present criteria.

No wonder there are so many Elite Pax on some cruises! It's a rather easy level to reach with the present criteria.

Hi Sail Girl !

The above statement is a great argument as to why Celebrity desperately needs 1-2 more levels above Elite. According to many comments heard onboard, at least one new level was in the works for 2010 or 2011, but it seems to have gone by the wayside.

I am certain Celebrity is going to have a huge problem on their hands, if they do not add new levels. Pretty soon, most evey passenger is going to be Elite.

I'd like to see two new levels at 25 & 50 Cruises. I'd also consider a third level at either 75 or 100 Cruises.

I believe three nights is the minimum to earn a cruise credit.

I was looking at a 2-night cruise last year, concierge, thinking I could earn the two credits I then needed to become Elite. I contacted Celebrity and the response was that three nights was the minimum....

I believe three nights is the minimum to earn a cruise credit.

I was looking at a 2-night cruise last year, concierge, thinking I could earn the two credits I then needed to become Elite. I contacted Celebrity and the response was that three nights was the minimum....

Hi CruisinAddict,

This, unfortunately for you, is another example of X representatives having incorrect information at times. Sorry that you weren't given the opportunity to earn 1 or 2 cruise credits for taking this cruise.

In this case I know the information was incorrect, as I took a 2 day cruise in January on the Century in a Concierge Stateroom and earned 2 cruise credits.

Archived