How do I find out about price drop?

abisha

I booked through a TA and did the "non refundable/$200 per person" deposit (I think called the Early Saver?). Anyhow, how do I go about finding out about any price drops. I know the TA wouldn't disclose that automatically. Is it just a matter of me calling periodically to find out if the price drops? Also, what are those chances? On the day I called the TA to get pricing, I said I'll get back to you before I book, etc. When I called the next day to actually book, the price went up $20 per person!!! There was nothing the TA could do to honor the quote from the previous day. I figured the price would keep going up over time, not down.

You find a convenient TA site where you can do a mock booking or the fareviewer from carnival ... most people check their prices daily themselves. Some people check more than daily when they are getting close to their sailing.

No, I wouldnt call when you can just do it yourself... but now if the price drops, did you discuss with the TA if they have any fees to handle the price changes. Thats why I book direct.

you need to submit this form if you find your price has dropped.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

my TA told me that even if the price changes, it may be sensitive to deck and cabin location. either way, CCL will email your response really quick.

If you book thru a TA then you cannot put in the price drop for yourself. You must go thru the TA

Archived