Too Many Choices!!! some ????s

rach1fun

Looking for a shopping/tour/beach excursion to do when in ST in October. From what I can tell, there is Godfrey, Sunny Liston, Airforce 1 Papa Bear, EEE, any more???

Ive been reading all the threads asking for comparisons and im just getting more indecisive as I read!!!

1) Is 1 hour shopping time too short? I love to window-shop, but dont plan to spend a lot of $$$ and hubby wont enjoy the shopping part.

2) When did you eat lunch? while shopping or at the beach?

3) Is the "tour part" very touristy? One of the tours has an option for just 30 minutes to Mountaintop, while the others say 1.5-2hrs for the tour part... I watched a video of Mountaintop, looked like a big souvenir shop to me, am I wrong?

While in St Thomas we went over to Coral World. While Coral World itself is "okay to visit", the kids and I swam with the sea lions. This lots of fun and we all had a great time. The people in our group who didn't swim with the sea lions went to the beach next to Coral World. This was definately one of the nicer beaches we went to during the cruise.

Archived