100 Days Need Help!

Hi all, I just started thinking and looking at things regarding this summers cruise as this semester of college is almost over. The first night of this summers cruise will be the 100th night as a family on cruise ship (myself, brother, mom, and dad). I just contacted my brother and he said he would be interested in doing something special for my parents on night one. We will be sailing on the jewel and have been cruising as a family since I have been 5 and my brother 2. I really wanted to something as a surprise for them to really show appreciation to them that they have given me opportunity to see and experience so much of the world. I have already started constructing a slide show of some cruise family pictures and will show them this before dinner that night. I did not want to chops or portofinos since I already have that reserved for them for there anniversary later on the cruise. Im just looking for any ideas that all you wonder CC people may have

Hi all, I just started thinking and looking at things regarding this summers cruise as this semester of college is almost over. The first night of this summers cruise will be the 100th night as a family on cruise ship (myself, brother, mom, and dad). I just contacted my brother and he said he would be interested in doing something special for my parents on night one. We will be sailing on the jewel and have been cruising as a family since I have been 5 and my brother 2. I really wanted to something as a surprise for them to really show appreciation to them that they have given me opportunity to see and experience so much of the world. I have already started constructing a slide show of some cruise family pictures and will show them this before dinner that night. I did not want to chops or portofinos since I already have that reserved for them for there anniversary later on the cruise. Im just looking for any ideas that all you wonder CC people may have

Perhaps you could rent one of the conference rooms. You could try to have dinner served there and they will have slide projectors and TV's for your slide show. If that does not work you could rent one of the special dining rooms and RCI may be able to provide AV equipment for your family slide show.

I do not know if any on this is possible but you have time to try and set it up.

The first night is always just a little challenging but might be pulled off with some planning. There are Romance packages available on line for purchase. In your case you might want to call so it does not show if your reservation is tied to parents. Would also go to customer service and confirm when you get on board that these will be delivered this day. We have ordered to have delivery on the first day but got them the second. There are options where you can get a free portrait and frame. You could also find out if there is anyone who could seranade them at dinner. If that isn't possible then hook up with the champagne bar & see if they could do something special. Sounds like a marvelous idea and there are so many things you can do! Please let us know what you do and how it turns out!:)

This is not an idea for the first night, but... Do you have a photo of your family on your first cruise? You could have a 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 made and purchase and take along a double frame. Have a photo taken on board with the same general background and each family member in the same position as the original photo, add it to the double frame and present the set to your parents.

This is not an idea for the first night, but... Do you have a photo of your family on your first cruise? You could have a 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 made and purchase and take along a double frame. Have a photo taken on board with the same general background and each family member in the same position as the original photo, add it to the double frame and present the set to your parents.

at times I do wish this was like facebook and I could just like this comment

To answer the question we do have pictures of us on our first cruise. We have done something really nice in our living room at home where we have dedicated the wall space almost soley to cruising and it goes chronologically around the room from pictures we have bought each time.. it really is a big hit every time company comes over wether seeing in the first time or seeing what has been added on

Archived