funship dollar question

camper49

Has anyone ever had any problems applying funship dollars to their S&S card after boarding??? Cruising Jan. 2012 & would like to start prepaying. I

You can either call or go online though Bon Voyage and purchase OBC that will be applied to your account. No need to mess with certificates that could get misplaced or stolen.

Has anyone ever had any problems applying funship dollars to their S&S card after boarding??? Cruising Jan. 2012 & would like to start prepaying. I

On our cruise last year on Victory, we just took our funship dollars to the guest services desk and they were applied to our account by the same evening. Make sure to fill out both sides of them.

We've already started purchasing some toward our cruise in October. They work well for us. Less bill at the end of the cruise!

I have never had any problems with Fun Ship dollars. I call Carnival Bon Voyage Department (800-906-7603) to purchase them and have the funds applied directly to my on board account.

Despite never having had problems I always request an email receipt for my transaction, print it out and bring it along... just in case...

:)

In all our cruises we never had a problem with getting the certificates applied once onbard.

I but a certificate every other week- and place them with our passports when they are received.

I buy too many certificates to have them directly applied to my account- too much paper work incase one goes missing.

Once onboard you have 24 hours to place it down on your account if you are not opening it with a credit card.

Avoid heading to the pursers desk when you first get onboard- the line will be horrendous- wait til after dinner

Archived