Obstructed view

imsp

I have an outside stateroom with an obstructed view on the Caribbean Princess. Can anyone tell me exactly what this means.Can you even see the water? I'm on Emerald deck cat. F. if that will help you answer my question. Thanks in advance to anyone that can.

Hi imsp..On the Star Princess we had partially obstructed view on Emerald Deck and could see the water...not that we spent a lot of time in the cabin it Wasn't a problem for us as could still look out and see daylight when coming into a port although I was a little surprised one morning to see a couple of the crew outside the window cleaning one of the lifeboats icon_rolleyes.gif Can't speak for others but we found being on Emerald Deck it was handy to everything and when we went through some extremely rough seas it was more comfortable than the higher deck our friend's were on. Actually found it very quiet at night also. Maybe some-one who has had a fully obstructed view will be able to give you their opinion also.

Have a wonderful cruise !!

Pacific Princess New Year Splendour Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;28;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+1100

Hello again imsp...I think the deck plans are similar on both ships and where we were positioned we was basically looking at the front of a lifeboat hence the couple of crew there one morning cleaning but as for anyone being able to see in your cabin no chance. If you know your stateroom no. check out the deck plans on the Princess website and you can see where your positioned on the ship and that might give you a better idea.

Hope this helps :-)

Pacific Princess New Year Splendour Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;28;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+1100

Archived