Carnival Triumph Cabin 1210

I wanted to know anyone's thoughts on cabin 1210. I see its in the front of the ship, has a porthole. Any have experience with front of ship problems? This is my first cruise, so I really don't know what to expect. I sail out on the Triumph from New Orleans this Saturday 4/23.

Thanks

We stayed in room 1003, right in the front of the ship... and loved it

Those rooms in the front of the ship will feel more motion than midship. I had one on the Holiday, and it was a very rough cruise, due to a light rain storm:confused:. I slept better on that ship than any other cruise. The rocking motion helped me sleep great. But if you are worried about the motion, just come prepared with Bonine or whatever works well for you. Looking out to the sea really helps with nausea, because your brain can reconcile what you're feeling when you see the seas.

Your room will have 2 portholes, and it will be almost as big as a regular oceanview room (which are 220 sq.ft.). In other words, it's a good sized room for a cruise ship, bigger than any regular interior room. Many people love these porthole rooms. I'm definitely one of them.

Edited by k2excursion

• 3 years later...