Wave runners

mitchpam

I have searched the boards and been unable to find any info on the availabilty of wave runners in any of the ports we are going to... Belize, Cozumel, and Roatan (not mentioning Costa Maya because we already booked MayaChan there). My hubby had said that he would be interested in renting one on this trip because the *last* time he had to *share* his time... poor thing! Anyways, if anyone has any info, or links, please share... thanks!

When we were in Roatan/cozumel last year they were all over the beach. The vendors will seek you out so I wouldn't worry about trying to book something like that. Wait til you get there and you can negotiate.

When we were in Roatan/cozumel last year they were all over the beach. The vendors will seek you out so I wouldn't worry about trying to book something like that. Wait til you get there and you can negotiate.

Which beach did you go to in Roatan? and Cozumel?

Thanks so much... I know they are an added expense, and not part of any of the "all-inclusive" packages...but I would think it would be listed as an "option" at least *somewhere* in the advertisements... so glad for CC :) I was hoping to do Chakkunaub in Coz. but will go to Nachi if that is the only place he may get a chance. Any beaches in Roatan that anyone knows of?

Archived