Alternative Dining Venues

abisha

I'm sailing on the Destiny in August and I was wondering why it doesn't have any alternative dining venues (for additional cost) like the other ships? All the other cruise lines are keeping up with this trend. I'm assuming it's because it's currently only being used for a shorter cruise. But I would think that for a ship that's over 100,000 gross tonnage, it would maintain all the other "bells and whistles" it competes with. The Destiny only has a small cafe offering items for an additional cost.

I'm sailing on the Destiny in August and I was wondering why it doesn't have any alternative dining venues (for additional cost) like the other ships?
None of the older ships (Destiny, Triumph, Victory or the Fantasy-class) have the steakhouses. Where would you put them? :confused:

they just didn't exist whan the ship was built. first ccl ship to get it was the spirit.then the conquest.

choose a ship that has one, or choose one of the three ships that don't but offer a premium entree that takes another $18 from you.

None of the older ships (Destiny, Triumph, Victory or the Fantasy-class) have the steakhouses. Where would you put them? :confused:

based on my carnival tychoon abilties, on the destiny class, i would put a ceiling over the lido restaurant 1st floor, and make the seldom used second floor the supper club, and build up.

Archived