Triumph anytime dining, table for 11?

beach410

I think you will have a long wait if you dont break up. Host Mach has posted if you have more than 8 to expect a wait. There arent that many ten tops and they would have to add a chair. Most of the tables for any time are tables for two.

If you want to sit as a group, anytime is probably not for you. Its for flexible people.

your waits will be long- you will be at two tables= the wait will be for those two tables close together to empty.

FOr a group that large- traditional seating will be your best choice.

Thanks, are there tables to accomodate this many during traditional seating? If I recall correctly, last family trip with 16 pp we had 12 at one table and 4 at another.

The can push square tables together, but most of the big tables are really ten tops to twelve tops, depending on how many chairs they squeeze in.

If the long rectangle tables are used they can push another square table up against it to get 12 easily.

We had a group of 10 in October, we found if you went later (we usually went around 8) there was a minimal wait time. Usually about 10 minutes. You can also call ahead and tell them how many are in your party and they will be able to set up for you before you get there. We did that on the Ecstasy when we had a party of 26.

Are you speaking from personal experience? if so, please do share!

Realty of life is money talks and bs walks. The culture of the cruise ships is set up for tips and paying extra for what you want. Like it or not that is the way not only the ship but many things in life work. Proof is "it works".

If you all want to dine together this will assure it. :)

Realty of life is money talks and bs walks. The culture of the cruise ships is set up for tips and paying extra for what you want. Like it or not that is the way not only the ship but many things in life work. Proof is "it works".

If you all want to dine together this will assure it. :)

It also works without the bribe of a "tip"

Cruise in February and I wanted a change of a large table to a smaller booth. He said it might not be possible-he will see what he can do but I have to eat at my regular table the first night- I iwll get a card in my cabin by the next day.

No Money changed hands--- and I got my request.

I think if the OP did ask with a bribe--it still will be hard as there is not many tables to sit that many in anytime dining room

Archived