Regional price reduction

LAcruiser2000

Hello - Have any of you encountered a "regional" price drop on Princess?

The price on our Med cruise dropped by $400 total, however only (3) out of the (5) couples traveling were eligible for the credit, based upon where you lived. MD, OH and NJ were eligible, but PA residents were not. I'm not sure why they do this, seems odd in the end since we are all flying out of NYC together, and the cruise begins in Europe :confused:

Hello - Have any of you encountered a "regional" price drop on Princess?

The price on our Med cruise dropped by $400 total, however only (3) out of the (5) couples traveling were eligible for the credit, based upon where you lived. MD, OH and NJ were eligible, but PA residents were not. I'm not sure why they do this, seems odd in the end since we are all flying out of NYC together, and the cruise begins in Europe :confused:

Happens all the time. But when it does, I fight for it. And, I get it. Are the other 2 couples also repeat Princess cruisers? That might make a difference.

It happened to someone on our roll call once. But instead of a regional price drop, it was linked to Captain's circle numbers. Everyone except one couple was able to benefit from it, and they weren't too happy at all about that. Their TA fought hard for them, but could not get Princess to offer the same price decrease as the rest of us.

This happens both with regional and Captain's circle promotions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived