Undiscovered/Hidden Public Balcony on the Dream

mcampb2811

Yeah... there's actually a few...

Pick any deck with balcony cabins save the Verandah deck. Go all the way forward in the hallway... port or starboard makes no difference. The end of the hallway will look like this...

Dream319.jpg

Port side turn left... starboard side turn right. You'll be greeted by this door. Ignore the sign...

Dream320.jpg

Open it. You'll then see this door...

Dream321.jpg

Open it and emerge here...

Dream322.jpg

Dream325.jpg

This was the Lido Deck forward observation area... You'll find stairs down to Vista Deck observation area...

Dream326.jpg

Yeah... there's actually a few...

Pick any deck with balcony cabins save the Verandah deck. Go all the way forward in the hallway... port or starboard makes no difference. The end of the hallway will look like this...

Thank you so much. The pictures help a lot. It looks really cool. I would have probably stopped if I had seen the sign for emergency exit.

Thank you so much. The pictures help a lot. It looks really cool. I would have probably stopped if I had seen the sign for emergency exit.

It's not an emergency exit thingy... it's a warning about seas, deck being slippery... general caution. It turns most folks away...

:)

...but it is super WINDY out there (and you may have trouble opening/closing the door) - hold onto your hats! :D

There was nearly no wind on that day. After making our way through a historic Nor'easter the night before we found ourselves in flat seas and dense fog the next morning... really odd. We were only making a couple of knots and the ship's horn blew ever 60 seconds...

:)

Archived