How do I generate interest in a Meet & Mingle

Silversands

I`ve just had a look at the Meet & Mingle Cruise list and don`t see my Cruise (Grandeur of the Seas 12th June 2011) listed, does this mean that not enough people have shown interest so therefore there will not be a Meet & Mingle? I had a try at generating interest on the forum but that resulted in only a couple of postings about Tours. I`m a bit puzzled as on previous cruises the forum has been so busy with people talking about the Cruise and we all met up at the Meet & Mingle which was fun. I am wondering if I`m sailing on an empty ship! :-0

As of 24 April 2011, 4 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle for the Grandeur Of The Seas sailing on 12-Jun-2011.

So I would just post on your roll call that you need 25 to have the M&M take place. Reminding people that they need to do so at least 3 days before your sailing. Oh wait I have friends on that sailing..I will email them now to make sure they register for the M&M...that would be at least another 2.

It may be that there are a lot of European cruisers on your sailing and they may not be aware of Cruise Critic.

I`ve just had a look at the Meet & Mingle Cruise list and don`t see my Cruise (Grandeur of the Seas 12th June 2011) listed, does this mean that not enough people have shown interest so therefore there will not be a Meet & Mingle? I had a try at generating interest on the forum but that resulted in only a couple of postings about Tours. I`m a bit puzzled as on previous cruises the forum has been so busy with people talking about the Cruise and we all met up at the Meet & Mingle which was fun. I am wondering if I`m sailing on an empty ship! :-0

We're on a Med cruise in less than 3 weeks and I've never been on a Roll Call that is so 'slow'. :( Luckily, 27 people have registered so at least we should get to meet a few people. ;) Also doing a couple of private tours with some of them. The M&M we're on for April 2012 is so very busy, even I lose track as to what is going on. :)

Archived