No More HMC on Fascination in Spring

I've been looking at Spring Break cruises for 2012 and noticed that in March 2012 the Fascintation will no longer be going to HMC. The itineraries for the Fascination 5 day cruises alternate between Key West/Nassau and Freeport/Nassau. I guess since they are putting the Ectasy in Port Canaveral with itineraries going to HMC, the Fascination will no longer go there.

I'm glad I booked my upcoming cruise on the Fascination to HMC, it may be one of the last out of Jacksonville.

Looks like I goofed. The Fascination will not go to HMC in March but will go back in April, May, June and July. Maybe they are alternating HMC for some reason such as the number of ships from Holland America visiting at that time.

I think you nailed it.

Holland America's Fleet are usually mostly in the Caribbean in the winter/early spring, then head out to Europe, Alaska etc...

I thought I had read that when Holland is using HMC, Carnival will never stop there the same day. (although more than one Holland ship will)

Probably just Holland heavy that last month before they head out of the Caribbean for the summer.

Bill

Archived