VALOR Anyone??? 04/10/11 Western Caribbean Review

MrsBlair

LOVED your review, read it from begining to end! Saved some pictures to show my family, my Daughter is getting married on the Valor on September 4th before we set sail! I have a question for you or anyone, I remember reading you did the steakhouse on the 3rd night because it was your least favorite meal in the MDR, are all the menus the same each cruise? Thanks for an amazing review and pictures!

LOVED your review, read it from begining to end! Saved some pictures to show my family, my Daughter is getting married on the Valor on September 4th before we set sail! I have a question for you or anyone, I remember reading you did the steakhouse on the 3rd night because it was your least favorite meal in the MDR, are all the menus the same each cruise? Thanks for an amazing review and pictures!

Hi! Glad you enjoyed it!

Yes, for the 7 night cruises, the menus are the same across the fleet.

On 8 night cruises they throw in a different menu and some ships are not consistent with which night they have that menu.

So, you guys should look over the menus I posted and then make your steakhouse reservations online. You can spend anywhere from 2 - 2.5 hours there, so keep that in mind when you pick your reservation time.

Oh, the only weird thing I remember was that night 6 was on night 5 and night 5 was on night 6. That isn't normal though. Maybe just one thing to keep in mind when you're going over the menus.

• 2 weeks later...
WOW what a great reveiw Thank you for takin the time to post your cruise!!! I felt I was right there with you. My wife and I have been on the Valor twice and always had a great time...Thank you again Steve B.

You're welcome! Thanks for reading! The Valor is always a great cruise!

Great review of the Valor! Do you know how much for the pitcher of beer and pitcher of Margaritas?

The Valor is one of the ships we are thinking on cruising early next year.

Thank you for writing an enjoyable review with great pics!

Honeybea

• 5 months later...

I just discovered your cruise report and I just had to bump it up and say I loved it! We're doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the Legend this coming April and I hope for the same kind of weather. Thank you so much for sharing everything :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived