Valor 4/17/11 First Time Cruiser

Poohbeck

I just wanted to thank everyone on the Boards for all of the tips I received this past year. Our first cruise was amazing because I learned so many tips from all of you! :)

Our first look at the ship was just...well, we were in aw!

My two boys 12 & 14 had an amazing time with all of the new friends they made at Circle C. The program kept them engaged and busy throughout the whole cruise. My boys have been texting their new friends since we left. Actually, that was one of my favorite things about going on the cruise. Our cell phones didn't work and none of the teens were texting their friends sitting next to them. Loved it!

My husband and I had lots of quality time while they were with their new friends and we had plenty of family bonding time! We loved the comedians! The family show and the adult shows were so funny!

The food was delicious, from the MDR to the Lido. We were happy and full after every meal. We were so sad having dinner tonight because we missed Rolando. :(

Well, just wanted to check in to say "thanks". Please let me know if you have any questions.

Poohbeck

Archived