What to do after Nachi closes?

lillypad83

Hi, guys!

I booked Nachi because it's my favorite-ist place ever, but our ship is in port from 11a-8p. Nachi closes at 5p. I guess we could go to town and shop/drink, but are there any other beaches/beach clubs that are open a bit later? I would much rather sit on the beach than shop. (Shocking, I know.)

Most beaches in Cozumel close around 5PM. And many ships leave around 6PM so it makes some sense. But if you're in Cozumel until 8PM or 10PM, your'e stcuk with basically, shop drink or eat. You can shop around the plaza area, havea margarita at Wet Wendy's, or bring a change of clothes to the beach and then head to Kinte's on the north side of the plaza for a nice dinner for 2 or out to Casa Mission--up Benito Juarez to Avenida 55--for larger groups or an early romantic dinner (they open at 4PM).

Yes we are are concerned about this as well. Do you know does the Bar at Nachi stay open until 5? We were looking into Ocean Resort Beach Club too, but their open bar said it closes at 3pm?

Yes, the bar is open until 5. They will even make you a drink to go. :D Usually, we've had so much to drink that I just take a bottle of water. I realized after I posted this, that we dock at 11am ship time, which will be 10am in Cozumel. After 10a-5p at Nachi, I think I'm going to be ready for a nap. :)

Archived