Beverage prices on Caribbean Princess

I've been getting some great ideas for my May cruise. I'm getting the notion that I may be surprised by some unexpected expenses. Luckily lots of folks have experience and know what to really plan for. So-

What beverages are considered complimentary and are part of the cruise cost? I'm especially interested in nonalcoholic things because I do realize liquor drinks will cost--but how much are specialty drinks? I'm surprised to hear that sodas cost extra--again, how much? Is bottled water offered free or for sale?

While on the subject of fees, are there any that may not show up in the cruise literature that I should be prepared for?

Thanks so much. I want to have enough money to have fun!!! Happy cruising!

Judy

From the Carnival cruise we went on.....

iced tea, coffee, plain water from the 'tap', orange juice (at breakfast only),FREE---everything else---NOT FREE---

COLD Corona on deck in the middle of the Carribean---PRICELESS.

Frozen banana daquri about 5-6 bucks, beer-3-4 bucks, cokes about 2 bucks, and bottled water was at least 2.50, a nice bottle of wine at dinner was 16-20 dollars I think. Gonna take a little libration ( and just a little) on board next time. Just for in-cabin use. Its not that expensive--like a fancy downtown club I guess.

Archived