stingray tour

cruizer1001

We've used Moby Dick twice now - the last time was one week ago - and were impressed both times with the service and overall experieince but I doubt you will go wrong with either Moby or Capt M. The cruiseline package is expensive and crowded, but you will get priority on the tenders which is important if your time in GC is short.

We were on Inspiration and in GC from 8-3, but with the lines it took us until almost 10 to get off the tender at the pier and we were back in line at 1:30 immediately after our tour -- not even time for a cold Cay-Brew beer! :(

Good luck!

We've used Captain Marvins three different times now and have had great experiences every single time. I have never used the other operators, but would highly recommend Captain Marvins.

Krissi

that's what my thoughts were either one would be fine. we are on the Conquest and are there from 7:30-4 so I think we will be alright. we might even have a time for a cold one for you John

If you are looking for a cold-one near the port, try Rackham's (walk out of the port, turn left, go about 150 yards, it is just past Hammerheads) - nice outdoor seating with a view of your cruise ship, cold beer, great conch fritters, and a 10% discount if you show your Moby Dick card from your tour! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone used Soto Cruise Stingray Excursion? I booked through them yesterday for our cruise next month...$35/person. Can anyone tell me anything about them?

Thanks,

Denise

Cruising Carnival Liberty June 4th!!:):):)

We went with Moby Dick last week and I can't say enough about how good they were.

We even kissed a stingray for good luck ON FRIDAY THE 13TH:eek:

You will be glad you chose them.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used Hannibal stingray city catamaran snorkling tour? :cool:

I've read nothing but good things about this tour....I haven't booked yet but probably will Tuesday....Just concerned still about the time and If we will make the tour tendering beginning at 7:30

Anyone ever book a stingray tour where you go by Catamaran? I love excursion that use them opposed to boats. I'm going in July and would prefer a Catamaran?

We went with Capt Mark aboard the Far Tortuga, a 43' cat. He only takes a max of 29 people. Great personalized service. We'd go with him again in a heartbeat. www.stingraysailing.com

Archived