-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Good morning Crazies!! Almost booked here, just wating for Johna to transfer my booking so I'm needing a slap here!:D

WOOOHOOO I see a Crazie reunion and lots of new Crazies makes it even more better!!!:p

Aloha, Floatie!!!

Slappin' comin'!!!

:D

Good morning Crazies!! Almost booked here, just wating for Johna to transfer my booking so I'm needing a slap here!:D

WOOOHOOO I see a Crazie reunion and lots of new Crazies makes it even more better!!!:p

WOOHOO!!!! So glad to hear it! Elaina is going to be jumping up and down!!

Is momma coming with ya?

Hiya Stitch!! I haven't told her yet and she will roll her eyes at the drive again, but have no doubt she won't be able to miss sailin' with her Crazies either!!:cool::p

Ahhh... brilliant! We always love cruisin' with you and Momma Floatie!!!

Aloha, folks!!

We've got a BUNCH of new people with us and that is FANTASTIC!! Welcome to you all. A few housekeeping things for those who haven't sailed with us. Once you've booked, or have a request in to book let me know here and I'll be thrilled to slap a banner on you. We'll have t-shirts with the same banner and a few other things so it should be kinda cool. I do ask that you not distribute or copy that banner. I had to pay for the use of the magic hat and wand graphic and it took quite some time to put together the rest so, please... don't give it away

For those not booking with Cruise Critic's TA there will be some events that I'm afraid you'll miss out on. I sure do understand that some folks are loyal to a TA and there's nothing at all wrong with that and you're welcome to join us in the fun and be a part of our group. The group cruises help fund the operation of the Cruise Critic boards so there has to be some incentive to book with our TA.

OK... now, with that out of the way (and I sincerely hope I didn't upset anyone...) let's get on with the day!

For those of you asking for pricing I'll be getting that out to you shortly. I've had a TON of requests for pricing (now nearing 80...) and getting all that done is a little bit of a slow process as I still have to play traffic cop on the 14 forums that I moderate. Hang in there... the email will arrive!!!

John has promised that we'll have a fantastic time. For those of you who sailed on BC4 and felt a bit shortchanged have no fear... this cruise will be different.

Again, welcome to the new folks, you'll love becoming Crazies, and for our stalwarts... well... you know... we're family. We love every one of y'all!!!

:)

Good morning Mach

Good morning Floatie

Glad that we will see you on BC5

Hi Mach,

Add my name to the list too but I already booked with my PVP. I'll join the group whenever I can - can't wait to see everyone again. Maybe we'll get to Jamaica this time!!! I'm rooming w/Jen Hug as Ruth will be with her hubby. I'll watch for a coctail party set up too if it gets planned.

Happy Sails,

Penny

Hi Penny,

Glad Colleen and I will be sailing with you and Ruth again.

Morning to all the Bloggin Crazies. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones.

Aloha, Charlotte!!

Yep... this is gonna be a wonderful cruise! It's gonna be a ton of fun to get to know all of our new arrivals over the next several months.

John promises some exciting things for us so let's get booked and get on with it!!!

Mornin BC'ers...........I'm so thrilled to have so many new Crazies to get to know........and to reunite with old friends too......Jen, Penny, Ruth......can't wait to see you again.........

WooHoo.................just hung up from Johna...........we're booked!!!!!!!!!!!

Mornin BC'ers...........I'm so thrilled to have so many new Crazies to get to know........and to reunite with old friends too......Jen, Penny, Ruth......can't wait to see you again.........

WooHoo.................just hung up from Johna...........we're booked!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO, DONNA!!

Great news!!!

Floooooaaaaatttttiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to see you're going with us!!!!! I can't wait to see your smiley face! Love ya!

Morning all!

I've got an email in to Johna and am (impatiently) waiting for a reply.

Only 311 days to go!!

You hang in there... consider that we waited for over 18 months for our first Crazies Cruise... this one is a cake walk!!!

Aloha, Sharon... how's everything on the homefront? I bit more calm, I hope...

:)

Good morning our fearless leader!

Depends on what your definition of calm is.....LOL.......Aunt still in hospital, but Dr. told her last night her lungs are fine, her sats are good, nothing keeping her from breathing, she just needed to get a hold of herself and calm down...he prescribed a "pill" to help her breathe....personally, I think it's xanax, which she so desperately needs....everyone else is home....I had 4 grandkids last night, which is why I laughed when you asked if it was calm....it's never calm with kiddo's in the house, but we had a good night:D

Boss is out today, so it's a casual dress day and a lot more relaxed....I'm feeling pretty good right now....

Can't wait to see you and Stitch again!

Aloha, Charlotte!!

Yep... this is gonna be a wonderful cruise! It's gonna be a ton of fun to get to know all of our new arrivals over the next several months.

John promises some exciting things for us so let's get booked and get on with it!!!

Mach, we are booked, have our cabin number and booking number (because I'm sending in my future cruise certificate). No grass growing under my feet, lol.:D

Certainly understand...Since this cruise has 3 at sea days, just hoping we can participate in some activities and meet lots of new people! Mach could I get a slap? Thanks!

There will be tons of stuff for you to participate in! Even when nothing is planned we have a great time running into each other. Chief (billsrobb) and Walter (TexGen - Ginnie's other half) always have a table reserved on the Lido deck for wandering Crazies. It's a hoot! :D

Archived