Magic piano bar...

prattmom

Will be non-smoking. Wonder how that will go over.
Won't bother us one way or the other. We're non-smokers and haven't had a real problem with the smokiness of the piano bars.

But will Carnival be able to find a really good piano player that doesn't smoke? :p It seems that many of the better players are smokers (some chain smokers).

Charlie

Will be non-smoking. Wonder how that will go over.

Actually the back of it will be smoking, similar to the Dream from what I am reading on John's blog...I think they are finally improving the air handling systems as well because Dream was not bad at all...

EDIT, I just read this morning they changed it to non smoking completely...that will put a kink in attendance but we'll see....

Won't bother us one way or the other. We're non-smokers and haven't had a real problem with the smokiness of the piano bars.

But will Carnival be able to find a really good piano player that doesn't smoke? :p It seems that many of the better players are smokers (some chain smokers).

Charlie

Actually a lot of them don't smoke, it's hard on the vocal chords. They already have Ron Pass (a non smoker) in the piano bar on the Inaugural and a possible return to the Magic in the fall as well as booking him for BC5 and I truly believe he is the best Carnival has. Ron seems happy that the piano bar is going non-smoking.

Happy cruising,

Laura

will it really be a problem to be non smoking? the club across the way is smoking. do people really chain smoke one right after the other that they can never be in a place where there is no smoking? go to the piano bar, step outside for a smoke and come back in.

Great news. We were in the Piano Bar recently and the smoke was pretty thick, could not stay long. Going into the computer area from the cigar bar was horrible. Someone was surely not thinking when they designed that. I dont understand why its o.k. to subject non-smoking people with harmful smoke. From a person who lost both parents, and a grandparent from smoking. I understand having an area perhaps for smokers off seperate..but not where the general public has to share air space to use a venue .

Archived