soda/Pop Cards

dmc1025

Thanks, T2K. Guess what? I found something "close" to "official" on another thread. I believe that there is a quotation there from an e-mail message sent by Princess to prospective cruisers. It looks pretty good, and the whole (other) thread was helpful to me too. Here's a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=27599820&postcount=26

There ya go, I think that is as close as you will get to confirmation of what is totally included. It's a shame in a way that Princess website doesn't show everything offered, but it just does not mention some things. Have a great cruise! :)

There is no place from where you can order that doesn't have a fountain. Therefore, no cans are included.

If you're on a cruise that stops in Princess Cays, then you're stuck with canned soda. They don't have soda fountains there.

I have a question regarding water. Are there fountains available to get a drink of water, or do you have to buy bottled water every time you need a drink? Is the soda card good on bottled water? Thanks

There is water & ice available in the Horizon Court/buffet area 24hrs./day.

Archived