Gem Deck 9 room 9001? elevator noise? speciality restaurants worth it? Murder Mystery

Hello! First time on NCL. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about deck 9 room 9001? It's right next to elevator so was not sure if noise would be a problem.

Also wondering if the speciality restaurants are worth it and if so which ones?

I saw something about a Murder Mystery dinner? Was wondering if anyone had anymore info on this.

Anyone have more information on the shows on the Gem? Is there one every night? More than one? Are they late at night?

What are some of the other things to do? bowling I saw. Is there ping pong? (I love ping pong) :-)

Thanks!

Hello! First time on NCL. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about deck 9 room 9001? It's right next to elevator so was not sure if noise would be a problem.

Also wondering if the speciality restaurants are worth it and if so which ones?

I saw something about a Murder Mystery dinner? Was wondering if anyone had anymore info on this.

Anyone have more information on the shows on the Gem? Is there one every night? More than one? Are they late at night?

What are some of the other things to do? bowling I saw. Is there ping pong? (I love ping pong) :-)

Thanks!

We attended the murder mystery dinner on the Dawn. Had a great time and met some nice people. Everyone at your table becomes a character in a murder and is given a scripted part, and one guest is the murderer. Between courses, parts are read, questions asked, everyone tries to stay in character, and you try to figure out who the murderer is. We had a lot of laughs and fun!! We would definitely do it again if there was a different script.

Archived