Grand Cayman Excursions

fraz0132

We've used Moby Dick twice now for the stingray and snorkel tour - the last time was one week ago - and were impressed both times with the service and overall experience but I doubt you will go wrong with either Moby or Capt M. The cruiseline package is expensive and crowded, but you will get priority on the tenders which is important if your time in GC is short. Good luck! :)

We are just back from Grand Caymans last week and did the ray reef and rum tour with Native Ways and it was fantastic. It was $62.50 pp adult. There were only 17 in our entire tour. We snorkeled, went to the stingray sand bar, went to a starfish reef, then spent a few hours at Rum Beach ( a little piece of heaven ) where we were served lunch. It was about a 5 hour tour. A nice bus takes you to thier boat. The boat has water and punch and all your snorkel equipment on board. There is a bathroom. Our captain and guide were amazing. They are first class. This was the highlight of our cruise. No pre pay required just a reservation. You can pay on the boat. It was an amazing adventure and I will do it again when we go back. We were next to boats on the stingray sand bar that had dozens of people crammed in like sardines. If I had paid for one of those tours I would have been devestated. Our boat was spacious and we got individual attention. I cant say enough about them.

• 2 weeks later...
In January we did a stingray and snorkel excursion with Capt. Marvin...we had a great time.

I agree! I HIGHLY recommend Captain Marvin's! They are awesome and smaller and I feel like you get more attention than the larger group tours.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we have done the beginners scuba, jet ski safari, rum point, and parasiling.

we are planning to go back in march again. not sure what we are gonna do yet but ill be dealing with them for sure!

I delt with another excursion company one time i think island market. but it was hard to find the guild and the customer service just wasnt that great.

hope this helps, when are you gonna be there? :)

we are planning to go back in march again. not sure what we are gonna do yet but ill be dealing with them for sure!

I delt with another excursion company one time i think island market. but it was hard to find the guild and the customer service just wasnt that great.

Do you pay when you book,or once you arrive at the pier?

I'm on the Liberty for Thanksgiving 2012. I have plenty of time but with 4 stops, I also have lots of planning to do. Thanks for the info!

no deposit was required with discountexcursions.com

we just told them we were coming and paid them when we got there.

it also made it more convenient if the ship didnt make it into that port that day because we didnt have to call or arrange a refund

no deposit was required with discountexcursions.com

we just told them we were coming and paid them when we got there.

it also made it more convenient if the ship didnt make it into that port that day because we didnt have to call or arrange a refund

Thanks.

Archived