Fantasy delay today?

scchasgal

Anyone know what the delay was in the Fantasy arriving today. They have only just started embarkation now and at 930 this morning she still wasn't docked.

Just curious as DH was delayed working this morning waiting on her to arrive.

Weather Update - Carnival Fantasy

Weather Update – 4/29/11

Carnival Fantasy - 9:15AM (EST)

The Carnival Fantasy experienced bad weather on her way to Charleston and arrived at 9:00AM this morning. For your comfort and convenience, we ask that you arrive at the terminal between 1:30PM to 4:30PM.

We can’t wait to welcome guests on board the Carnival Fantasy today.

Weather Update - Carnival Fantasy

Weather Update – 4/29/11

Carnival Fantasy - 9:15AM (EST)

The Carnival Fantasy experienced bad weather on her way to Charleston and arrived at 9:00AM this morning. For your comfort and convenience, we ask that you arrive at the terminal between 1:30PM to 4:30PM.

We can’t wait to welcome guests on board the Carnival Fantasy today.

thanks Becca didn't see anything on the website when I first looked. DH just called from the pier and it was a rocking and rolling on the way in last night and early this morning.

I drove past her turning from Market St. to East bay St. at 9:10AM this morning and she was already docked. (took a picture on my I-Phone while I sat at the light.)

So she couldn't have been THAT late.

Bill

I drove past her turning from Market St. to East bay St. at 9:10AM this morning and she was already docked. (took a picture on my I-Phone while I sat at the light.)

So she couldn't have been THAT late.

Bill

Considering they start unloading at 6 am (usually) I would say she was pretty late.

Considering they start unloading at 6 am (usually) I would say she was pretty late.

Sorry.

Was refuting the original post which stated at 9:30 AM she still wasn't docked, when I clearly saw her docked before I passed her shortly after 9AM.

Even if she had just touched the pier at 9AM, that did not seem terribly late to me. (especially considering the ridiculous 6-7 hours to days late in the gulf for fog, while the Fantasy had to battle those wicked T-storms last night.)

Bill

Archived