Ferry Schedule

sarahc78

The link that is provided to download the pdf ferry schedules is blocked by my work. Is there any other site or link I can get it from?

Thanks

I've already got that pdf up on my own webspace as of a couple of weeks ago, and posted the link on the other thread where somebody was complaining about the original site being blocked. Barring any sudden need for data storage, I anticipate keeping the schedule stored there until my return from Bermuda in October.

Here's the link: Click Here for Summer Ferry Schedule

I think Laura indicated she was going to put the pdf on a sticky at some point, but I don't think that's happened as of yet.

I've already got that pdf up on my own webspace as of a couple of weeks ago, and posted the link on the other thread where somebody was complaining about the original site being blocked. Barring any sudden need for data storage, I anticipate keeping the schedule stored there until my return from Bermuda in October.

Here's the link: Click Here for Summer Ferry Schedule

I think Laura indicated she was going to put the pdf on a sticky at some point, but I don't think that's happened as of yet.

You can PM your email address to me and I'll gladly send it to you as an attachment.

Thank you both, it hasnt been posted to the sticky yet.

Archived