How much is Island Marketing charging Stingray and Rum Point Tour?

Hamitchell

Not sure about Island Marketing but we are just back from Grand Caymans last week and did the ray reef and rum tour with Native Ways and it was fantastic. It was $62.50 pp adult. There were only 17 in our entire tour. We snorkeled, went to the stingray sand bar, went to a starfish reef, then spent a few hours at Rum Beach ( a little piece of heaven ) where we were served lunch. It was about a 5 hour tour. A nice bus takes you to thier boat. The boat has water and punch and all your snorkel equipment on board. There is a bathroom. Our captain and guide were amazing. They are first class. This was the highlight of our cruise. No pre pay required just a reservation. You can pay on the boat. It was an amazing adventure and I will do it again when we go back. We were next to boats on the stingray sand bar that had dozens of people crammed in like sardines. If I had paid for one of those tours I would have been devestated. Our boat was spacious and we got individual attention. I cant say enough about them.

Archived