Carnival Spirit Australian Itineraries

Makes our 17 nights for two in a balcony cabin Honululu- Sydney NZ $5700 (2 people)

Look incredibly cheap:D

I am doing the happy dance

"All good things come to those who wait" is what I've always heard, oysterfiend! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

When you check out cruises in the Caribbean, may I suggest you strongly consider Bonaire as one of your ports. If you haven't been, I believe you'll appreciate the island--especially if you snorkel! DH loves the Caribbean (can't get enough) while I love Australia (we were aboard the Sun Princess for 29 days "Around Australia" in 2008)!! We're not big fans of Carnival, but the price in USD for the two repositioning cruises can't be beat (especially because we've never been to either Hawaii or French Polynesia) so we're signed up! HAPPY CRUISING!!!

We are going to Bonaire with the P&O Azura in January, can't wait!

Any suggestions for excursions?

I wish we could be on the Spirit with you but the kids are not off school for long enough then.

Been to Hawaii a couple of times, we love it!

Paul

We are going to Bonaire with the P&O Azura in January, can't wait!

Any suggestions for excursions?

I wish we could be on the Spirit with you but the kids are not off school for long enough then.

Been to Hawaii a couple of times, we love it!

Paul

I have travel info for the years before 2010 packed away and in storage, Paul. If you can wait until the end of May or beginning of June, I'll be able to get to the boxes, open them up, and get you the info. DH and I are both delighted that someone else on CC will be able to experience "the loveliness of Bonaire!"

I have travel info for the years before 2010 packed away and in storage, Paul. If you can wait until the end of May or beginning of June, I'll be able to get to the boxes, open them up, and get you the info. DH and I are both delighted that someone else on CC will be able to experience "the loveliness of Bonaire!"

Thanks

Paul

Archived