Price of cayman stingray & rum pt?

Here's the link for Nativeway Watersports that does the Rays, Reef and Rum Point: http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/tours.htm

Can't help you with Melia Beach Break in Cozumel. But check out Paradise Beach and/or Nachi Cocum. There's lots of info on the Coz boards for those two.

It's very easy to get to a beach on your own in Cozumel.

NativeWay is the only excursion that takes you to Stingray City and Rumpoint Beach all in one excursion I think. It is great. I have thought of trying other vendors, but everyone always wants to go back to Rumpoint Beach. Since it is Sunday, it might take a day or two them to get back to you. How old are the children? They do not charge for very young children. Have a great time. NativeWay takes you to StingRay City, snorkeling and then to Rumpoint Beach and it includes a great lunch. I recommend the catch of the day. After Rumpoint they take you by the mangroves and show you the iguanas, they take you by some beautiful homes and they point very interesting sights. Well worth the money. They are very professional.

I've booked with Native Way on my trip in September. They have rave reviews and they responded to my request (put it at 2 am) by 8am in the morning.

I'm doing the Ray and Island tour 60 per person. No deposit, you pay when you get on their boat. If the cruise ship misses port, then you are not responsible for any payment to them.

Good info to consider, thanks. My guys are only 5 and 3, neither will bevable to swim that well, altho maybe 5y.o. Will--we've had both in lessons. I think the daughter may balk at the stingrays, but my 3 y.o. Boy is an adventure seeker. 5 will probably want to after she sees 3 doing it. Monkeys.

We are doing the Stingray and Rum Point excursion for our August sailing. They emailed me and quoted $62.50 per adult. Children under the age of 10 $50 but they said my daughter who is 4 will be $25 and my son who will be 2 is free.

Good info to consider, thanks. My guys are only 5 and 3, neither will bevable to swim that well, altho maybe 5y.o. Will--we've had both in lessons. I think the daughter may balk at the stingrays, but my 3 y.o. Boy is an adventure seeker. 5 will probably want to after she sees 3 doing it. Monkeys.

This was nearly our identical situation last summer. Daughter was 6, son was 4. We did the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour with Native Ways. The kids got in the water long enough for a photo op, but were quite intimidated with the size of the rays and preferred to watch from the safety of the boat. On the snorkel stop, they stayed on board. They loved Rum Point.

For about six weeks before our trip, we practiced weekly at the Y. We also took along their life preservers as I didn't want to have the concern that we wouldn't find something to fit or be comfortable for long periods of time. They had them on all day.

Our total cost for our family of four was $225 plus tip. It was a fantastic day.

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

That's a hoot. Your boy looks like ours.

We go to the YMCA every Saturday with little man, and daughter does once during week. I get to "help" him on Saturday, Daddy and Buddy being silly.

I finally got a reply from I.M.--their trip is "private," and it costs $1200! That is slightly more than our budget will allow <sarcasm off>

P1040215.jpg.cb9735b8f27c04aa04ae51bcbd9f21ec.jpg

Archived